Monday, November 1, 2021

FrightFall Readathon - Wrap-up


FrightFall
has come to an end. I hope it was a frightful time. Those who joined in on Something Wicked Fall at Castle Macabre, thank you, and I hope you enjoyed it as well. Our read-along was The Blood Countess by Andrei Codrescu. I'm still reading it and, sad to say, not really enjoying it as much as I would have liked. I didn't get much reading done myself due to my trip to Salem mid-month, though I did read Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia and loved it.

Thank you all so much for joining in on another readathon!

Remember, our process has changed for wrap-ups. No more linky for wrap-up posts. Fill out the form at the end of this post and indicate if you want a chance at a prize by selecting yes or no. Also, double check that your name is listed in the sign up/starting line linky at this post so you will be eligible for the giveaway. You have until Saturday, November 6 at 11:59 pm EST to fill out the form. I will email the winners within a few days following the deadline so keep a look out in your email inbox (or spam folder, just in case) for an email from my truebookaddict gmail account. Take a look at our awesome prizes again. Prize page is here

The 2021 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge & Readathon is coming up this month, November 22 through January 6 (2022), which is co-hosted here at Seasons of Reading and at my Christmas site, Christmas Spirit. I hope you will join us! Stay tuned for details and sign-up. Check out the button...


Once again, thank you for joining me and I hope to see you next time.

(If you would like others to visit your wrap-up post, please leave a comment below with the link to your wrap-up, or you can visit participants via the starting line post linky here.)


truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

Get new posts by email:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great readathon, Michelle!
    https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/22061486-frightfall-readathon-2021?comment=240909674#comment_240912031

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read 10 books in October for the Fright Fall Readathon! 9 of them were horror themed!!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf