Wednesday, October 20, 2021

FrightFall Readathon - Mid-Event Check-In


A few days past mid-event. I've been on vacation in Salem, Massachusetts (and Fall River and Sleepy Hollow, NY). Just got home on Monday. The perfect trip for the spooky season, and my birthday was on Friday. A special birthday indeed. If you would like to see photos I took on the trip, visit my Salem (etc.) album here.

So, how is it going with the reading? Let me know your progress, or leave a link, in the comments.

If anyone wants to chat in real time, remember we now have a Discord here. If you haven't joined yet, you can join via the link above as well. 

We have some great prizes this time around. Take a look at the prize page here.

Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

Get new posts by email:

2 comments:

  1. Not as much King as I would like, only one so far! But I am reading a lot of witchy books. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been enjoying FrightFall so far, and I've had a chance to read a pretty nice mix of horror, thrillers, and Gothic literature. My most recent read was The Mary Shelley Club, by Goldy Moldavsky, which I absolutely loved.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf