Sunday, April 2, 2017

#Signup for the Spring into Horror #Readathon #SpringHorrorRAT


It's time to sign up for Spring Into Horror!

Remember, it's two weeks now...and at the tale end (the finale weekend) will also be Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! Official dates are April 17 through 30, starting at 12am CDT Sunday and ending at 11:59pm CDT on Sunday the 30th. Guidelines for the readathon can be found HERE or you can access in the menu at the top of the blog. Any information you need about the readathon can be found there. The hashtag for checking in on social media is #SpringHorror  You can also check-in and chat at our Facebook group (also can be accessed in the blog menu).

Just remember...the one main "rule" of Spring Into Horror is that you must read ONE scary book (which can be a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or similar for those who are faint of heart). The rest of the week...anything goes! Read more horror, or go in for less heart jolting fare. 😀

Sign up in the linky below. Be sure to grab the button at the top of this post (there's also a grab code below the button in the sidebar).

I am looking for prize donations so if anyone would like to contribute, let me know. Authors, this is a great way to promote your book! Contact me via the contact form link just below the header.

Please do be sure to check the guidelines, as it explains all about signing up and starting the readathon.

Thanks for signing up! Looking forward to some fun, scary reading!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Michelle thank you for hosting. I am looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! I'm currently reading It by Stephen King and I'm sure I'll still be reading it by the time of the readathon! Either way I have a few other books I could include :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michelle! I've picked out another mystery, in case I finish My Cousin Rachel early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to join the Read-a-thon, it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully I will manage to participate more than I did in the Christmas one. Have my mystery book picked out but nothing else.
    Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone! I hope you all have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time doing this readathon. I'm very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the Spring Horror Read-a-thon
    Looking forward to it.
    Carol Smith
    penelope223@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm new at this and want to join up! (I keep trying to put in my url and it keeps giving me an error.)
    I'm starting a day late, but currently reading Stephen King's Pet Cemetery. A re-read as I'm working through my King collection again.
    Tomorrow I plan on reading one by Joe Hill.
    Michele
    I'm on Instagram as @michele.mcalister
    Twitter@ShellMcAlister

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got back from vacation so I've missed the first few days of the readathon, but I'm excited to start now! Horror is my favorite genre and I've got tons of books around the house that I haven't gotten to yet.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf