Monday, April 17, 2023

Spring into Horror 2023 - Mid-Event Check-In


So, how's the horror? lol Sorry I'm late with this check point. The days get away from me. On my end, I'm reading a really good one right now...Black Mouth by Ronald Malfi. It is riveting. I keep telling people, "You need to read his books!"

Congrats to the winner of the charity prize, Steven K (Check your email)

PRIZE

The second prize from me is a $5 Amazon e-gift card.

Giveaway Details
This is a readathon participant only giveaway. To be eligible, you must have signed up, participated and added a link to the official readathon wrap-up post at the end of the readathon (I will give everyone until Saturday, May 6th at 11:59 pm EDT to complete their wrap-ups). We no longer use a linky for wrap-ups. The Google form link on our wrap-up post is where you will enter your info, your wrap-up link, and answer yes/no on whether you want to win a prize or not. I will choose the winner of the above prize by random selection using random.org Winner will be chosen after the wrap-up post deadline (see above).

Hope the reading is going well. Let me know your progress, or leave a link, in the comments.

truebookaddict

2 comments:

  1. I have read 8 during that time ~ Johanna (PageShifter on Litsy)

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf