Monday, August 15, 2022

High Summer Readathon - Mid-Event Check-in


I hope the late summer reading is going well for you. Let me know your progress, or leave a link, in the comments.

If anyone wants to chat in real time, remember we now have a Discord here. If you haven't joined yet, you can join via the link above as well.

Congrats to the winner of the charity prize, Mallory Haws. Check your email, Mallory! 

PRIZE

As I mentioned in the starting line post, I will no longer be offering the Better World Books option, as they now only offer free shipping on orders of $15 and up. Going forward, the second prize from me will be a $5 Amazon egift card. 

Giveaway Details
This is a readathon participant only giveaway. To be eligible, you must have signed up, participated and added a link to the official readathon wrap-up post at the end of the readathon (I will give everyone until Wednesday, September 7th at 11:59 pm EDT to complete their wrap-ups). We no longer use a linky for wrap-ups. The Google form link on our wrap-up post is where you will enter your info, your wrap-up link, and answer yes/no on whether you want to win a prize or not. I will choose the winner of the above prize by random selection using random.org Winner will be chosen after the wrap-up post deadline (see above).

Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

*************NEWS***************

Stay tuned this week for news about our frightening fall events! My favorite time of year...all things scary!! πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ’€


truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

Get new posts by email:

4 comments:

  1. 7 read, 7 listened and one of each currently! A good halfway point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of early on August 18, I've read 21. Much good reading this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mid-Event Check-in Post is here: https://twitter.com/DarleneBookNook/status/1560634412366123014

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read 6 books this far! ~ Johanna (PageShifter on Litsy)

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf