Monday, February 15, 2021

Winter's Respite #Readathon 2021 - Mid-Event Check-In #WintersRespite


The halfway point of our new month for Winter's Respite. Kind of hard to get used to the shorter month, but the winter sure is holding up its end of the bargain. I no longer live in Tennessee (moved back to Michigan) and they were hit with this huge snowstorm crossing the country. I used to complain about not having real winters there. Don't tell me climate change isn't real. There may be some believers down there now. lol

So, how's the reading going? I hope well. 

Share your progress, or post a link to an update post, in the comments section.

The prize page is live here. Thank you to everyone who donated. 

Note: For anyone who would like to read the two books on offer from Rick Marino for review, the author can offer free Kindle copies. Just leave me a comment or send me a message via the contact form (in home page menu).

Despite my joking manner above, I do hope you all are staying safe in this weather, and the pandemic...and I hope you continue to enjoy your winter reading. 


truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I haven't made as much progress as I'd have liked to. However, I'm still reading and I guess that's what counts? Cheers, all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my update on the Seasons of Reading page on Facebook. Considering it's February and it's been so cold where I live, I haven't read as much as I do during normal Februarys. I find that odd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve had some great reads in January and to date in February. Currently listening to and loving Shuggie Bain, the 2020 Book Prize winner. Heartbreaking but beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf