Monday, April 20, 2015

Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon - Starting Line! #SpringHorrorRAT


It's time...and I'm late! Are you ready to get some good reading in this week with some scary thrown in to spook up our Spring? I know I am!

I have a few prizes lined up and I'll have the prize page posted by late Tuesday.

If you have any questions about how things work, check out the guidelines tab above or the sign up post, or you can always leave me a comment. The linky below is the same one as the sign up linky. If you do a starting line/goal post, just add your link again, but be sure to put "goal post" beside your name, i.e. Michelle/The True Book Addict (goal post).

Our hashtag for the read-a-thon is #SpringHorrorRAT You can use the hashtag on Twitter and Facebook...and even Instagram if you take pictures. 

I'm not going to do a Twitter chat this time since Dewey's Read-a-Thon is Saturday. Who else is doing Dewey's? I'll be monitoring the #SpringHorrorRAT hashtag so pop in and let me know how your 24 hour reading is going. 

I think that about covers it. Happy spooky reading!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf