Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon: Mid-Week Check In #WintersRespite


How is everyone doing? I hope, above all, that you're having fun. On my end, I have had little time to read. It seems like every time I host one of my read-a-thons, my week decides to get extra busy. I managed to make it around to most of your blogs, but I'm still working on it so bear with me. So, let me know how it's going for you.
Share a link to your update below or just update us in the comments.

Just wanted to do some quick reminders and updates....

Prize Page/Giveaway

Be sure to stop by and check out the prize page. The lovely Gale Martin, who donated her book for the giveaway, contacted her manager and we now have five more books for the giveaway and an extra copy of Gale's. Woot! There's a tab at the top for the prize page.

Twitter Chats

Don't forget about tonight's chat at 8:00pm CST.

Here's the full chat schedule:

Thursday from 8:00 to 9:00pm CST
Saturday from 9:00 to 10:00pm CST 
Sunday from 1:00 to 2:00pm CST  Time change: 12:00 to 1:00pm CST

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the read-a-thon! Happy reading!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle,
    No update post but I did finish a novel and a children's book. I am reading another novel too. I have a stack of books that are in waiting as well.
    Hope to see all at the Twitter chat here shortly. Onward I go.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've continued to chip away but I have not yet finished either of the big books I hoped to finish. We're supposed to get several inches of snow this weekend, which bodes well for a set of extended reading sessions this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have barely had any time to read, but hopefully will spend some time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat. Hopefully, I get some in this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow, not good. Extended reading sessions, very good. Hope you get some good reading in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumped with one book that's now kept me behind for today b/c I don't want to finish it... );
    I've written you about the issue so will look fwd to your advice - TY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops - busily reading away watching for the 1 o'clock bell for chattime and totally missed it! sorry for that as I've enjoyed hearing great book news from participants.. glad you had a good afternoon talk and back to the books =)

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf