Friday, November 2, 2018

#FrightFall #Readathon - Wrap up #SomethingWickedFall


Our scary month of reading is now officially over (although I never stop reading scary. lol). As always, it flew by!

I hope everyone enjoyed FrightFall and that you were able to get a lot of reading done. Even if you only got a little reading in, like me, it's still an accomplishment. So, pat yourselves on the back! Not sure what you thought about the pre and post 48 hour readathons, but I'm thinking to forego them next time. It was a bit more work for me. However, I think we will still have a 48 hour kickoff readathon for Castle Macabre's Something Wicked This Fall Comes every year (yes, I plan to continue that event yearly). I'm considering shortening the name to its hashtag incarnation: Something Wicked Fall. What do you think?

Remember, our process has changed for wrap-ups. No more linky for wrap-up posts. Fill out the form below and indicate if you want a chance at a prize by selecting yes or no. Also, double check that your name is listed in the sign up/starting line linky at this post so you will be eligible for the giveaway. You have until Monday, November 5 at 11:59 pm CDT to fill out the form. I will email the winners within a few days following the deadline so keep a look out in your email inbox (or spam folder, just in case) for an email from my truebookaddict gmail account. (Prize page is here)

Looking forward to Thanksgiving week (USA) when we have the Christmas Spirit Readathon for two weeks...November 19 through December 2. Sign ups will go up within the week so stay tuned.

If you write in addition to reading (and if just might be participating in NaNoWriMo), I'm hosting a two month long writeathon over at my writing blog. The event is Sit Down and Write 10. You can check out all the details here.

Once again, thank you for joining me and I hope to see you next time.

(If you would like others to visit your wrap-up post, please leave a comment below with the link to your wrap-up, or you can visit participants via the starting line post linky here.)




truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle! I like shortening Something Wicked This Fall Comes to Something Wicked Fall. FYI, you have "August 6" as the date to turn in your wrap-up. ;) I wish it were August 6!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Wrap-up post is up. I'm actually pretty happy with my reading list. http://carolsnotebook.com/2018/11/02/frightfall-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the shortened title is less of a mouthful. Thanks for catching my mishap. I fixed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my wrap-up: https://twitter.com/Trick_Trick92/status/1057858443149746176

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great time! Thanks for hosting a wonderful and frightful reading challenge this last month!

    https://gofita.blogspot.com/2018/11/frightfall-and-rip-xiii-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf