Saturday, June 18, 2022

Sci-Fi Summer Readathon - Mid-Event Check-in and Prize


My apologies for being a few days late with this check-in. So many irons in the fire! I hope the reading is going well for you. Let me know your progress, or leave a link, in the comments.

If anyone wants to chat in real time, remember we now have a Discord here. If you haven't joined yet, you can join via the link above as well.

Congrats to the winner of the charity prize, Tara (Lady T). Her chosen charity was World Central Kitchen for Ukraine relief.

PRIZE

Winner's choice of any book title from the bargain books (these are generally used books) section of Better World Books. They ship internationally (priced at $3.98 or less) OR a $3.00 Amazon eGift card. (One winner)

Giveaway Details
This is a readathon participant only giveaway. To be eligible, you must have signed up, participated and added a link to the official readathon wrap-up post at the end of the readathon (I will give everyone until Tuesday, July 5th at 11:59 pm EDT to complete their wrap-ups). We no longer use a linky for wrap-ups. The Google form link on our wrap-up post is where you will enter your info, your wrap-up link, and answer yes/no on whether you want to win a prize or not. I will choose the winner of the above prize by random selection using random.org Winner will be chosen after the wrap-up post deadline (see above).

Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

Get new posts by email:

5 comments:

  1. I'm at 5 read (all short graphic novels) and 5 listened with 1 current read (novella) and 1 current listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! It has been a great readathon and it is flying by quick! Almost at the summer solstice! And on to the Ber months :) Sticking to my schedule so far. Should be able to complete 3 books this month. Pretty good for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying it. Personally, I can't wait for the Ber months. Not a summer person at all. Yes, three books is a good number for me as well. I just might reach it. :)

      Delete
  3. I've read 24 as of today; 14 are SF. Now I'll be continuing the future-SF Hell Divers Series (5 to go).
    https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/7302570?shelf=2022_june_sf_readathon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read 12 SF books this far! Johanna (Pageshifter on Litsy)

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf