Friday, January 7, 2022

2021 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge and Readathon - Wrap-Up


Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed your seasonal reading. I apologize for not posting a mid-event check-in. I had a busy holiday season which probably isn't a surprise. 

Stay tuned for the Winter's Respite Readathon coming up next month. I'll have the sign up post up in a few days. 

How did you do on the reading challenge/readathon? Share your wrap up link in the linky below. It's the same linky as the sign-up so just add "wrap-up" when you enter your name, like so "Michelle@truebookaddict-Wrap-up" (you don't have to put a blog name, you can just put your name).

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

Get new posts by email:

2 comments:

  1. after my list from the other day -i haven't started anything new although i did finish "the stranger in the lifeboat"by mitch albom which was pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to 8! Which is more than I thought I would get to! Thanks again, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf