Saturday, May 1, 2021

Spring into Horror Readathon - Wrapping it up #SpringHorror


Another readathon comes to an end. How did it go? I didn't get much reading done, but I did read a really good scary one. I highly recommend it...Cradle Lake by Ronald Malfi. 

I hope everyone enjoyed it. Thank you all so much for joining in!

Important wrap-up details...

Fill out the form at the end of this post and indicate if you want a chance at a prize by selecting yes or no. Also, double check that your name is listed in the sign up/starting line linky at this post so you will be eligible for the giveaway. You have until Friday, May 7th at 11:59 pm EDT to fill out the form. I will email the winners within a few days following the deadline so keep a look out in your email inbox (or spam folder, just in case) for an email from my truebookaddict gmail account. (Prize page is here)


Once again, thank you for joining me and I hope to see you for Sci-Fi Summer in June. The button is all ready (see above, or grab in sidebar). I'll have the sign-up post up in a week or so.

Oh...and I hope you like the site redesign and our new button. Thought it was time for a change.   

(If you would like others to visit your wrap-up post, please leave a comment below with the link to your wrap-up, or you can visit participants via the starting line post linky here.)


truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the readathon, Michelle! I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry I missed this but the SF one sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great time again!, Michelle. https://gofita.blogspot.com/2021/05/spring-into-horror-readathon-wrapup.html

    I even read one for the scary book cover prompt this month! Really enjoyed Malfi. I'll be getting to White Bone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Michelle! I'm terrible at doing wrap-ups on time so I put this one on my calendar. Heh. https://katenread.wordpress.com/2021/05/03/reading-notes-5-3-21/

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf