Monday, November 25, 2019

#Christmas Spirit #Readathon 2019 - It's time! #CSreadathon


If you're joining us, remember these things:
  • Try to read at least one Christmas book...it is a Christmas readathon, after all. But I'm not a huge stickler for rules so if you absolutely despise Christmas books, read other books.
  • You do not have to have a blog. Join us from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Goodreads, etc.You can also interact with us in our Facebook group, Goodreads group and check out our Instagram
  • The linky below is the same as the sign-up linky so if you've already signed up and now want to link up your reading plans, just add your link and put reading plans in parentheses (ex. Michelle (reading plans). 
  • If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the contact form, or visit the readathon guidelines page for answers, both in the sidebar menu.
  • If you're checking in on social media (Twitter, Instagram, etc.) our hashtag is #CSreadathon
  • Just a reminder, I have eliminated the wrap-up linky and we are now just using the Google form for wrap-ups (since I require your wrap-up link there anyway). That way you don't have to do two steps at the end of the readathon. The wrap-up Google form will be on the wrap-up post instead of the prize page. I will have a yes/no so you can let me know if you're opting out of winning a prize. (If you want to visit people who participated, you can do so via the sign-up/starting line linky. I will have a link to it on the wrap-up post).
Regarding the readathon prizes, I have some wonderful book donations from some awesome authors, and I am offering a charity donation, as usual (see below). I will have the prize page posted in a few days.

I will make a $15 donation to the winner's choice of a human rights organization, such as the ACLU, Boys and Girls Club, Human Rights Campaign, GLAAD, Amnesty International, It Gets Better, Planned Parenthood, or another human rights organization of your choice (food banks, homeless shelters would also apply), perhaps your local chapter or a local organization. This giveaway is open internationally. Note: I will not donate to any organization that does not believe that all are equal, regardless of gender, race or sexual orientation.


Don't forget, you can sign up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, which runs all season long. Just visit my Christmas blog, Christmas Spirit for all the info. Would love to have you!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I am on it already. I am about 3/4 of the way through my first book. They will all be Christmas books. Of course Hallmark Christmas and LifeTime Christmas movies have been a staple here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf