Friday, February 1, 2019

#WintersRespite #Readathon - We're at the end #wrapup



Another readathon is in the books. See what I did there. lol I hope everyone enjoyed Winter's Respite and you were able to get a lot of reading done. Even if you only got a little reading in, it's still an accomplishment. Be sure to compliment yourselves...profusely.

I apologize for being MIA the latter part of the month. I came down with the flu (despite getting the flu shot...I always do) and I'm just now starting to feel back to my old self again. I swear, it always seems to hit me during a readathon. I couldn't even participate in 24in48 because I was really bad last weekend. Sob.

Remember, our process has changed for wrap-ups. No more linky for wrap-up posts. Fill out the form below and indicate if you want a chance at a prize by selecting yes or no. Also, double check that your name is listed in the sign up/starting line linky at this post so you will be eligible for the giveaway. You have until Wednesday, February 6th at 11:59 pm CST to fill out the form. I will email the winners within a few days following the deadline so keep a look out in your email inbox (or spam folder, just in case) for an email from my truebookaddict gmail account. (Prize page is here)

Once again, thank you for joining me and I hope to see you next time. We have Spring into Horror all month long in April! I'm going to be ready for lots of horror reading by then.

(If you would like others to visit your wrap-up post, please leave a comment below with the link to your wrap-up, or you can visit participants via the starting line post linky here.)




truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great Readathon, Michelle! I'm sorry you were so sick! :( I hope you're over it now and don't get sick again!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf