Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Something Wicked This Fall Comes - 48 Hour Kick-Off #Readathon #somethingwickedfall


Woo hoooo! Kicking off a new scary event at Castle Macabre, Something Wicked This Fall Comes, with a 48 Hour Readathon sounds like fun to me. How about you?

No real guidelines for this one...just read. Read scary, or not (but scary is the whole point. lol). Join us from your blog, Facebook, in our Facebook group, from Twitter, from Goodreads, etc...and we now have a Seasons of Reading Instagram!

Notes:
Sign up!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.



truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for advertising my group's Readathon! :D Just joined this one! When will the thread be up on the Goodreads group? This is the only reason I miss Facebook!! My book groups! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happy it’s finally fall. It’s only my favorite season. What better way to celebrate than with my favorite activity: reading. Lots and lots of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a list of 24 short stories I will attempt to read during this readathon. (I won't finish because I have a lot of other things on my schedule, but I will read as many as I can)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be ready to start a new book on Saturday, so I'll choose something fitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Horror! Love James Herbert, Ron Ripley, and definitely Graham Masterton. Will enjoy reading this genre for 48 hours:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo. Super excited for this fall reading season. I'll be blogging about my progress.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf