Saturday, July 28, 2018

#ChristmasinJuly 4 Day #Readathon Starts Now!


It's time for our four day Christmas in July Readathon! I can't believe July has flown by so fast. Of course, I say that every month.

What are your plans? Will you read all Christmas? Will you continue on with strictly High Summer reading (which also lasts for four more days), or will you do a little of both?

I'm thinking I might squeeze in one small Christmas read, after I finish To Kill a Mockingbird. I've certainly been in a festive mood, watching Christmas movies on Hallmark and I even listened to Christmas music in the car yesterday! I've been sharing a few things over a my Christmas site, Christmas Spirit. Not as much as I wanted to, but I have four more days so will try to add a couple more Christmas-y posts. I hope you'll stop by to visit.

I hope everyone is enjoying High Summer and will enjoy the Christmas readathon as well. Happy reading, whatever you decide to read the last four days!


truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf