Friday, September 1, 2017

#FrightFall #Readathon - Sign up!


Fall will be here before we know it, then right around the corner is October and you know what that means. It will be time for FrightFall! I'm so excited that we are now doing the whole month of October. What could be better than a month long readathon? Not much, in my humble opinion.

We start at 12:00am central time on October 1st and end at 11:59pm central time on October 31st. (There is now a handy link to a time zone converter in the menu above) I hope you're ready to get your scary on! Guidelines for the readathon can be found HERE or you can access in the tab at the top of the blog. Any information you need about the readathon can be found there. Please do be sure to check the guidelines to make sure you're following along correctly. There are specific rules regarding sign up and wrap up, especially in regards to the giveaway. Also, regarding the giveaway, I'll be again adding a Google form to capture names and email addresses so if you're interested in winning a prize (you still must meet the sign up and wrap up criteria), I will ask you to fill in that form which will be located on the prize page.

Just remember...the one main "rule" of FrightFall is that you must read at least ONE scary book (which can be a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or similar for those who are faint of heart). Since we are doing a month long, I hope you will indulge the scary a bit more, but that is entirely up to you. It is all about the reading after all.

Our social media hashtag is #FrightFall and we have our outstanding Facebook group which has become quite the reading community (there is also an access tab in the menu).

Two orders of business...

I am looking for prize donations so if anyone would like to contribute, let me know.
Authors, this is a great way to promote your book! Contact me via the contact form in the menu.

I'm also looking for cheerleaders to help me with hosting duties in regards to visiting and commenting on posts, interacting in the Facebook group and/or on other social media such as Twitter, Instagram, etc. Send me a message via the contact form in the menu if you're interested in helping. Thanks in advance!

Sign up in the linky below. Be sure to grab the button at the top of this post (there's also a grab code below the button in the sidebar).

Note: After the linky, I've listed more fall events I'm hosting that you may want to join me for. No pressure! 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.



Coming in October!



truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

25 comments:

  1. Can't wait to plow through a bunch of scary books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The summer readathon was fun, here's to some fall reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Looking forward to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already working on my FF reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anticipating a glorious Frightfall! I intend to participate in the Poe reading at Castle Macabre, then for me October will be Lovecraft Country indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for this! Kingtober for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really looking forward to FrightFall. It is my first time participating and it is just what the doctor ordered. I have been in a bit of a slump since boutofbooks so I am excited to break out of it and read books from my favourite genre at my favourite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited. I have already read my Stephen King books this year, so now I am off on a "haunt" for new books to creep me, scare me, and keep me awake at night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm joining in, but I am one of the faint of heart. I think Meddling Kids will be my "scary" read and most of the rest will be mysteries. I'll link up once I get my post ready.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to catch up oo long overdue SK.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im thinking Shutter and Dreamfall as the two main scary books I want to read. If I get ARC of Beast Made iof Night in time Ill also read that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to reading some horrors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can we have some fall weather to go along with this? Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am excited. I am in Grad school and I work full time so this may be a struggle but since it is an entire month long AND Spookathon overlaps, I should be able to participate a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for hoopy hoopy scary things ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking forward to some Scary reads this month

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf