Monday, September 19, 2016

#FrightFall Read-a-Thon - Time to sign up!


Fall is less than three days away and you know what that means! FrightFall is just around the corner. It's only two weeks away! Official dates are October 3-9. I hope you're ready to get your scary on! Guidelines for the read-a-thon can be found HERE or you can access in the tab at the top of the blog. Any information you need about the read-a-thon can be found there. Please do be sure to check the guidelines to make sure you're following along correctly. There are specific rules regarding signing up and wrapping up, especially in regards to the giveaway. Also, regarding the giveaway, I'll be again adding a Google form to capture names and email addresses so if you're interested in winning a prize (and you've met the sign up and wrap up criteria), I will ask you to fill in that form which will be located on the prize page.

Just remember...the one main "rule" of FrightFall is that you must read at least ONE scary book (which can be a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or similar for those who are faint of heart).

Our social media hashtag is #FrightFall. and we have our outstanding Facebook group which has become quite the reading community (there is also an access tab in the menu).

Sign up in the linky below. Be sure to grab the button at the top of this post (there's also a grab code below the button in the sidebar).

I am looking for prize donations so if anyone would like to contribute, let me know.
Authors, this is a great way to promote your book! Contact me via the contact form link just below the header.



BREAKING NEWS!!! I have started a new reading community for reading challenges I host and read-alongs called Gather Together and Read. I also kicked off a new "challenging" perpetual reading challenge, 13 Ways of Looking at The Lifetime Reading Plan. Be sure to stop by and take a look. You can sign up for any of the reading challenges listed in the sidebar menu. I'm so excited about this new community site!

Thanks for joining us for FrightFall!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I love this time of the year! :D
    My blog is on vacations, but I'll be back in October, so I'll post about the Read-a-Thon then.

    Happy Readings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pumped for the Fright Fall Readathon. I've got several Halloween reads picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moved to a rural area mid-August, with limited, slow, Internet access. Missing out on much, but I'll participate in Frightfall!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited! I have some of my books picked out and waiting on my FrightFall Goodreads shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here! I'm here! Just signed up. I was scouring the public library book sale today for a scary book and I hope the ones I bought will do. Looking forward to a week of reading, reading, reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying a new participation option if it's acceptable - from the FB group page. I just can't get enough time to write and post at the blog yet, but I don't want to miss out on a month of suspense - Thanks as always, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited! This will be my first time doing your readathon! I love fall and Halloween and All Things Spooky, so this is perfect! I left the link to my YouTube video with my TBR for my readathons and October :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle! So happy to see Frightfall is back - and at the same time can't believe it's October already...
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in, but will likely only be participating via social media with only a brief mention on the blog. My blog is booked this month with my Sherlock event!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Frightfall ������������. Thanks for hosting Michelle.
    Carol Smith
    penelope223@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf