Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sign Up for the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon! #CSReadathon


Yes, I know I'm late. Better late than never I guess....but please do accept my apologies. My life literally blew up this week. And I thought it was bad the weeks before. lol So, we are once again kicking off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge (this is the 6th year!) over at The Christmas Spirit, with the annual Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon!

Details:
  • Read-a-Thon dates: Monday, November 23 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 29 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
  • I am not requiring that you read only Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up at least one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc. AND we now have a Facebook group, in case you didn't know.

If you're interested in joining us for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, which runs all season long, you can do so at my Christmas blog, The Christmas Spirit. Would love to have you! 

Since it's so late in the game, I won't be so pretentious to ask for prize donations BUT I will offer a small prize from Christmas-y me! There has to be at least one gift when Christmas is involved, right?

Hope I haven't forgotten anything. If you have any questions or notice something I've left out, please feel free to contact me via the contact tab.

SIGN UP!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, so happy you're hosting another read-a-thon, thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I foresee a Christmas spirit of gentle cozies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful banners for both the readathon and reading challenge! I want to do both again this year. I have just one book lined up for the readathon week. Who knows, I may actually finish it! ^_^ Happily, the reading challenge gives me a chance to put together a little list for the whole season. Thanks so much for holding this again, even with all that you are doing otherwise. This year, I also feel like my holiday preparation time will be sparser than usual, so it's best to just jump in and commit to doing some festive things, like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to get into the Xmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for doing the read-a-thon again. I hope life slows down a little so you can enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for doing the read-a-thon too! I know you love Christmas. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Erin Al-Mehairi
    Hook of a Book Media and Publicity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a fun seasonal read-a-thon!!! ��������
    Carol Smith
    penelope223@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf