Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon...It's Back!!!


Once again kicking off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge (the 5TH year, I might add!) at The Christmas Spirit, it's the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon...and this year it's a week long. Yay!

Details:
  • Read-a-Thon dates: Monday, November 24 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 30 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
  • I am not requiring that you read only Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up at least one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

If anyone is interested in donating prizes or hosting a giveaway or mini-challenge, please contact me using the contact tab above. 

Authors...read-a-thons are always a great way to promote your books...and they don't have to be about Christmas (but if they are, that's great too!). Please contact me if you'd like to contribute.

Hope I haven't forgotten anything. If you have any questions or notice something I've left out, please feel free to contact me via the contact tab.

SIGN UP!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I just can't help myself Michelle! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple books I have been saving just for December. Will at least start the main challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I did this either last year or the year before.
    I will do the Christmas tree with a touch of Fa la la.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already got my stack of books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got myself an e-copy of Jacob T. Marley--thanks for recommending it for TuesBookTalk readalongs :) It should work well for my annual post on Scrooge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linked up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. No surprises, I'm in :) I already chose my Xmas read, as for what else I'll read, it will depend on my mood next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love to read so this is cool...sad I didn't know about this fun event...but starting now

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf