- books read must be novels or novellas, adult or young adult are fine, but no children's books. Of course, non-fiction is fine too.
- You DO NOT have to participate the entire week. Join in when you can, start in the middle, end early...whatever works best for your schedule.
- I will not be hosting any mini-challenges during the read-a-thon. Trying to keep it more about the reading here by eliminating time spent completing mini-challenges.
- There will be a participant giveaway at the end of the read-a-thon for those who sign in at the starting line and complete a wrap-up post. Number of winners will be determined by the number of prize donations I receive.
- Other participants may host their own mini-challenges/giveaways, but participation in these is entirely optional.
- You do not have to have a blog to participate. You can sign-up, sign-in, and wrap-up...all from Facebook, Twitter, or Goodreads. You can also do updates from those locations, if you do not have a blog.
- we will be on Twitter during the read-a-thon, tweeting under #HSreadathon We had some nice little reading sprints last time on Twitter. No prizes, just bragging rights. Fun!
As usual, I'm putting the call out to any authors who would like to sponsor a giveaway or donate a prize to promote your book(s). Also, any participants who want to host a mini-challenge or giveaway are more than welcome. If you do opt to host something, make it as simple as possible so people can focus more on the reading. You can contact me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
As with my previous read-a-thons, this will be a week of relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away those ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries.
I'm not posting a linky for sign-up. Just leave your intention to participate in a comment below. No blog post is necessary at this point, unless you just want to help get the word out.
You can grab the read-a-thon button at the top of this post or in the left sidebar. The Seasons of Reading button is in the right sidebar, if you want one. There is a grab code for that one. Dates are set for all future read-a-thons up until next spring. You can see the buttons in the left sidebar or in the tab below the header. I may create more buttons to give more of a variety. We'll see.
Please let me know if I've forgotten anything. If you have any questions, please contact me at the email address in the bold paragraph above.
I hope you will join me!