Our last summer readathon has come to a close, and fall is just around the corner. I can already smell it in the air! I hope you enjoyed the readathon and got in lots of good reading. I do want to apologize for not posting a mid-event check-in. With our 24-Hour readathon going on that weekend, I completely forgot.
Today kicks off Something Wicked Fall at Castle Macabre! The event post will be up later today over at the Castle Macabre site with all the details. The highlights...a folk horror read-along of Adam Nevill's Last Days (AND it was recently announced that it's being adapted as a streaming series...exciting!), all kinds of horror reading and watching...movie and book reviews, and more! Of course, all this will go along nicely with FrightFall coming up in October. I'll have sign-up ready for that soon.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:
Post a Comment