We are once again kicking off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge over at Christmas Spirit, with the annual Christmas Spirit Readathon!
- Readathon dates: Monday, November 25 at 12:00 am CST until Sunday, December 8 at 11:59 pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly...you can access a time zone converter in the sidebar).
- You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
- I am not requiring that you read only Christmas/holiday books during the readathon, but I hope you will pick up at least one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
- to check in on social media, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
- as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You can also interact with us in our Facebook group, Goodreads group and check out our Instagram.
- Just a reminder, I have eliminated the wrap-up linky and we are now just using the Google form for wrap-ups (since I require your wrap-up link there anyway). That way you don't have to do two steps at the end of the readathon. The wrap-up Google form will be on the wrap-up post instead of the prize page. I will have a yes/no so you can let me know if you're opting out of winning a prize. (If you want to visit people who participated, you can do so via the sign-up/starting line linky. I will have a link to it on the wrap-up post).
If you're interested in joining us for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, which runs all season long, you can do so at my Christmas blog, Christmas Spirit. Would love to have you!